Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Semestral Break Vacation II 2014

Before we've reached the Bubuan Island, we had passed through Jolo, Sulu and Siasi, Sulu. From Zamboanga, it will stop for awhile in Jolo to move out those people whose staying in Jolo then get the passengers those are travelling to Siasi or Bongao. Next destination is Siasi, Jolo where we were going. My father-in-law with his speed boat are already there to get us and moved us to the island.
Jolo, Sulu port area
Jolo, Sulu port area
Siasi, Sulu
Siasi, Sulu
For your information, I am a Tausog, people who lives or originally from Sulu are called Tausog. I am 3/4 Tausog and 1/4 Siamal. Siamal not Samal. I mean thou its the same, it has a big differences or just simply, we're Hybrid! (Haha!) My mom is half blood Sinama from Simunul got from his Dad. I am proud on my tribes!

my baby Quernivbie in Siasi, Sulu

No comments: