Monday, October 27, 2014

When Boredom Strikes

When boredom strikes you, what you're going to do in able to escape from it? Sleep? Watch TV? Surf the net? Go shopping? Bond with friends? Well me? I just stay at home. Applying make-up, inventing new hijab styles and doing selfie. Hahaha! That's so me!
Yesterday, its Sunday, I was really bored (Always on my break day) when my baby is sleeping. I don't have someone to play with. My husband? He's always busy at home, either he's playing DOTA, working with Bubblews, or they are playing basketball. And he's doing more than you ever thought.
By the way, these are the style I have accidentally made. Or  maybe you saw this on Youtube, but I promise, I never did.



This is the first one. I don't name my style because I don't know what to name on it. Lol! And this is the second one.




This style can be use in any social occasions. In a wedding party, birthday party or any. With your earrings on! (Pardon for the dress, because I pin it so my chest wont show. Just mind the Hijab style. Okay? :*



This is the last style I made. See? Isn't it cute? It looks like the second style but I love it more. This is my favorite Hijab style. Though its simple, its curly chuvachuchu on the side made it look more "sosyal". Hahaha! I mean classy and elegant. (Well, just for my eyes, huh.) 

As you noticed to all of these Hijab Styles, the earrings are always on. It looks more sosyal right?


In the picture above, I removed the earrings. See the difference? See how the earring can help you to beautify your outfit and hijab of the day! 



HAHAHA! My funny face. :D Pardon. Good day. 
Assalamualaykum!





No comments: