Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Respiratory System Drawing

Alghabida Drawing of Respiratory System with label

Assalamualaykum. We are asked to do drawing of system for our requirements. We just need to pick one and explain why we chose it. I chose Respiratory system because of curiousity. There's many things I'm wondering of. Not, exactly wondering, I just wanted to know how, where, when everything happens when we breathe. Respiratory System is made up of the organs in our body that helps us to breathe. Respiration is responsible for our breathing. By breathing, it delivers oxygen to our body and take away carbon dioxide through the process of diffusion. Respiratory played lots of role and functions in our body like it can alter the blood pH by changing blood carbon dioxide level. It filters the air before entering the lungs. The main organ of respiration is our "Lungs". Without the Lungs, we wouldn't able to breathe. If you cant breath, you will die. It allows us to inhale and exhale. When we inhale, our lungs are expanding. When we exhale our lungs is relax. That's why sometimes, we perform inhale and exhale to remove the pressure in us when doing something that makes us afraid. Respiratory system really helps us and we really need it. Without it, we are dead! :)) I know there are some errors but I don't know where. I hate the part wherein I'm going to apply the colors. I don't know how to chose the right colors for it. Hahaha! Alhamdulillah! I already passed it.

No comments: