Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lanzones

Assalamualaykum!


Are you familiar with this fruit? Do you know what this fruit is? This is what we called Lansones in tagalog language. And in tausug we called it Buwahan. This is so very yummy and delicious. Its sweet and sour taste good. Some are sweet, some are sour. My father bought 2 boxes of this in Jolo, Sulu, where the great soure of Lansones is there. I don't know the English name of this fruit, therefore I just named it LANZONES to make it more formal, I used Z instead of S. Lol! In case you want some? PM me. I sell some. Lol! Kidding.

See this? We even distribute some to our neighbors. Even the children are coming to our house to ask for it. Muslim people really love this. Even my baby she loved eating Lansones. My hubby and my mommy are Lansones addict. Hahaha!

No comments: