Friday, October 24, 2014

Lutong Pinoy Resort

Assalamualaykum!

Yesterday, we went to Lutong Pinoy Resort with my batchmates. My former classmates batch 2011. Unfortunately, only 6 came. But its okay, we enjoyed and seized the day thou. Our planned meet up was 9 am. We are Pinoy and we know the Filipino time, we met on 12:30 am and arrived in Lutong Pinoy Resort at 1 pm. We were in town for 3-4 hours, I think.

We ate first before went to swimming. We contributed foods. I brought the Adobo Manok, some brings SLQ Grilled Chicken, Chip and Curls, Softdrinks, Water, and Rice. As what seen on the picture below, that's just what we got. Haha!


We are only Seven (7) and a half. Haha! I bring my baby because I want to see her in the pool. This was her first time to encounter pool. Though we went to her Fathers' Island which is surrounded by the water, still, she wasn't able to swim there. When we got in Lutong Pinoy, she said "Neeeeh!" with clapping of her hands and a smile. I thought she liked to swim too just how she saw the kids in the kids pool. But then, when we went there, she shouted and cried. Everytime I walked near the pool, she cries.




These are some views of the resort. The first picture is the pool for adults. Which depth is 4 ft and the half of the pool is 5 ft depth. The second one is the man-made lake wherein you can do boating there with your friends. I haven't asked how much but I think it cost 100 php for an hour. The yellow thing in the picture is the boat and the bridge-like there is the entrance. You  can see there the parking area and in that area, the Zip-Line is located, it cost 150 php per ride, I think. Not too sure. But I heard  someone talking about it. Lol!

Alghabida in the Lutong Pinoy Resort

HS Batch 2011 Alghabida and Friends

We took some pictures before going home. Pardon for the picture. We just asked some of the helper of the Resort to give us a shot. EPIC! Hahaha. Me with a car? We don't even have one. Hahaha! We just commute. 

No comments: