Thursday, October 9, 2014

Life Quotes "Be Okay!"






"I don't have to be HAPPY, I just wanted to be OKAY!"




This is the best line that fits my situation all my life. Before, I wished, I always wished to be HAPPY. But that wish and the hope to be happy disappeared. I realized that Life is like a wheel, sometimes you're high sometimes you're low. I mean, there's an opposite reactions to everything, as always. When I feel happiness, I am afraid. I'm afraid that I may be sad later. I maybe feel the opposite feeling of happiness, the loneliness. Just like what Newton said, "every action has an opposite reaction".




Why is it hard to be HAPPY? For always or forever. I maybe complicate my life but I really find it hard to be happy. I don't know how, cause I lived my life in false happiness. Its hard to explain.




Lets just make dua. God knows better. Allah (SWT) just challenging us, because He knows we can pass through it. Let just put it all in His hand. In shaa Allah! ❤

No comments: